- Ojojoj… How genes can effect your response to religion…bit.ly/zCtUj8
The experiment seems a bit thin for extrapolation here…
- Tim O’Reilly: Why I’m fighting SOPA gigaom.com/2012/01/13/tim…Excellent, brief, and nicely pointed. As always.
- How students search wp.me/p1Ug4Q-hM
- IBM stores binary data on just 12 atomsextremetech.com/computing/1132… via
- Soapy: an even better anti-SOPA browser plugin – Boing Boingboingboing.net/2012/01/11/soa… via
@BoingBoing I just love this!
- Google’s Datacenter Engineer Shares Secrets of ‘Warehouse-Size’ Computing | Wired Enterprise | Wired.comwired.com/wiredenterpris…
@PIFurseth: unique innovation interview in April 2011 with Henry #Chesbrough. vimeo.com/30257987 #VDSI
- 25 oddball interview questions bit.ly/uqm3oz Inane.
@johnbattelle: My Guantánamo Nightmare: nyti.ms/x8eWVwWow.
@tor: Idea to paying customers in 7 weeks: how @bufferapp did it: bit.ly/xrmsFQ Lessons learned via @joelgascoigne & @LeoWid
@kickofflabs: A young man asked me for advice for ‘those who aren’t technical.’ I said he should try to get technical — @fredwilson
- Excellent video by Lois van Ahn on crowdsourced translations:youtu.be/cQl6jUjFjp4
- Everything I need to know about startups, I learned from a crime boss gigaom.com/2012/01/07/des…
- Social graph analysis reveals criminal conspiracy of slumlords – Boing Boing boingboing.net/2012/01/06/soc… via
- Nice ZIPcode vizualizer: benfry.com/zipdecode/
- Multi-gigabit Wi-Fi is here and 5 reasons it matters dlvr.it/13fsK9
- Is storage and processing exchangeable? Interesting article on wimpy cores: bit.ly/yYD8Ys
- Wint Cerf: Internet Access Is Not a Human Right: nyti.ms/wveKSc
- Academic corniness wp.me/p1Ug4Q-hI
- American politics: The right Republican | The Economistecon.st/w0zQYk Extremist candidates means “none of the above”
- Post-Conflict Potter – By Tom Malinowski, Sarah Holewinski, and Tammy Schultz | Foreign Policy: bit.ly/yVxZj8 via
- What Americans Keep Ignoring About Finland’s School Success – The Atlantic bit.ly/zZQamv
- History for homebodies wp.me/p1Ug4Q-hE
- The feedback economy radar.oreilly.com/2012/01/the-fe… via
@radar OODA for Big Data
- Currently reading Bill Bryson’s “At Home”. Like it. NYT review here:nyti.ms/b4h5cR
- This year’s bane on technology – increasing complexity slate.me/urg9l2 Wonder why apps and Facebook are successful? Fewer choices.