I’ve been tagged by Kimberly to write seven things about myself (OK, I can do that) and then hit seven other people with the same curse (which I am way to shy to do, unless someone volunteers.) And I will take the opportunity to say that this is the last blogospherical tag game I will participate in. So here goes:
- I have once almost collided with a reindeer herd while skiing in a snowstorm just north of Finse in Jotunheimen (with my father). Quite an experience.
- I have fallen down in a crevasse once – and almost disappeared into another. One of the reasons my knees are bad and the rest of me is getting fatter.
- When young, I was sure I would never have children nor pets – now I (or, rather, we) have three of each.
- I really care about keyboards and have more than two for each computer (if you count the internal ones,) including übernerdy varieties.
- I often fall asleep in meetings, but don’t be fooled – I pay attention. At least I would want you to think so, especially if you are a student.
- I often predict correctly which technologies will win, but never seem to make any money from it.
- I used to hate gardening until I got a garden myself. Now I enjoy garden warfare – except digging.
There. Not too painful. Done for now. And forever.